UV Business Cards- 14 PT and 16 PT (Business Card Styles - Many finishing and coating options)
Full UV varnish covering 14pt or 16pt business cards.
Full UV coverage on top of hards is the most popular finishing for business cards.
Why do people like full UV coverage on their business cards?
Some of the reasons our clients have shared with us are the following:
- The colors used for printing look amazingly strong, which convays a sense of higher quality of print.
- UV coverage distinguishes from home-desktop business card printing, which used to be more popular a few years back. The UV coverage makes our clients look more professional in their business approach
- UV coverage creates a certain level of scratch protection to the printed surface. The card tends to be more protected to moisture and preserves itself better.
Where can UV be applied?
The UV can be applied on one side or both sides.
Why would you apply UV on one side only?
Sometimes the cards are used as appointment reminders, or at trade shows and networking events, it is very common to need to write some information related to the person that you just met, and that is usually done on the back side of the business card.
Writing with a pen on top of UV varnish is almost impossible, therefore when writing space is needed, no UV varnish should be applied.
They say first impressions are the most lasting. Business cards when done right can make that initial meeting most memorable. They are a physical record that your potential client will take with them to be reminded of you, your brand, and your message.
Even in our digital age business cards are still an essential tool that helps remind someone who you are and what you have to offer. Simply swapping contact information digitally can seem impersonal and without forethought. Using a business card will allow you to maintain eye contact and engage in real conversation rather than having your head buried in your phone. Handing out a business card that is eye-catching and professional will also help guarantee that your card will stay in their wallet instead of being thrown on a pile in the desk drawer. Creating a unique and memorable business card will encourage someone to want to share it with others. This will put you in the minds of potential clients you haven’t even met!
With today’s technology, the only limit to the design and creation of a business card is your imagination. The options for types of paper stocks and colors are limitless. Not only paper though, you can have them made out of metal, plastic, wood, and PVC to name a few. Custom die-cut into various shapes is a popular choice as is embossing or debossing them with your contact information. You can add a special coating like spot UV, metallic inks, or colored foil. Give us a call to help you through the various options that best suit your businesses needs so we can help you make that first great impression!
- Most common size is 3.5”x2”
- Custom coatings and impressions
- Unlimited material options
- Custom die-cut to any shape
- Quick turnaround times
- Makes a great first impression
- Easy brand recognition and retention
- Negligible per unit cost
- 100% customizable